Available AXIS Industrial Strapping and Lashing Products:
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) strapping — safer to use – because it has no sharp edges and has high-strength. PET Strapping won’t rust, is lightweight, and offers good strength and shock resistance.
- Steel strapping – Commonly used for many standard packaging applications. Our standard grade steel strapping features no sharp edges to ensure safe operation and handling.
- Tie-Down Ratchet straps – With weight ratings ranging from 250kg to 5 tonnes and an easy-to-use ratchet assembly, the tie down strap is an excellent and practical load restraint strap.
- Strapping Tools – (both PP and PET) and Steel Strapping includes battery operated and pneumatic tools, for use with strapping from 10mm to 32mm wide.
- Strap dispensers – AXIS Industrial supply a dispenser for every type of strap from PET & Steel to woven varieties.